Friday, November 8, 2013

1 year

1 year ago today, I was supposed to be in Fredericton in class.

1 year ago today, I was in Moncton.

1 year ago today, we were so hopeful for your safe delivery.

1 year ago today, you were born and you were perfect.


1 year ago today, I fell in love with the most beautiful little girl.


Happy Birthday Kierah! I miss you and love you.

I am so sad that I am missing such a big moment in your life, your first birthday. I hope that this day is perfect. You are such an intelligent and beautiful little girl. You've overcome the hurdles that have been thrown your way. I cannot wait to see how much more you grow in the next 1, 2, 5, and 10 years.


You've grown from your 5lbs 9.5oz to a walking and talking little girl with loads of spunk. I remember how worried we were when the Doctor told us you may have TAR, but you proved them wrong. You have just continued to grow and become the most precious niece I could have every asked for. I wish I could be there to give you the biggest hug in the world!

All my love to my precious baby girl. The most beautiful niece I could ever ask for, Miss Kierah Isabel Arlene Blakely.

Happy Birthday Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment