Saturday, March 15, 2014

Buon anno!

I don't know that I have ever had a hugely wild New Years Eve.

Each year, you can find me one of two places: at my cousin's annual do or at home, eating takeaway with my Mom and Marlene.

While these are both great options, I am sure that you can understand that December 31st isn't usually the most lively of days for me.

December 31st, 2013 was different.

Not only did I spend the day running around Rome, taking in the biggest sites, but I spent the night with some new friends, pasta, 10L of wine, and the Colosseo!

Imagine thousands of people mulling outside the Colosseo, all ready to welcome in the New Year- the atmosphere was just AMAZING. Everyone yelling "Buon anno" to random people on the streets, celebrating together. I don't know that I could ever convey the AMAZINGNESS of the whole night. Instead, here is a collage of my New Year's Eve in Rome.


Buon anno!!

Next year: New York? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment